Important information regarding our Coronavirus policy
Occasion Flowers are dedicated to taking steps to help protect both our staff and customers at this time. Therefore, we have put in place delivery procedures and in-store policy which are detailed below. We really appreciate all your support and understanding during this period.
Occasion Flowers delivery & in-store policy due to the (COVID-19) Coronavirus outbreak
- Please note we now require a telephone number for every recipient for delivery, so our driver if needed can call the recipient when arriving with your delivery.
- Upon delivery of your flowers our driver will place your flowers onto your door step. The driver will knock on the door and then step away. Ask your name to confirm correct address and will take a picture of proof of delivery. Driver will then confirm delivery has been made by signing our delivery sheet and time of delivery.
- No contact deliveries
If you or your recipient is particularly concerned about receiving a personal delivery, then you have the option of requesting that the flowers are left in a safe place. During the online check out journey, just use the DELIVERY NOTES text box to let us know where you’d like the florist to leave your delivery and we’ll take care of the rest.
Occasion Flowers Shop procedures in-store.
- We have supplied Antibacterial Hand Gel on our shop counter supplied to clean your hands. Occasion Flowers are wiping door handles counters with antibacterial wipes as often as possible.
- We have supplied tissues if you feel you need to cough ( PLEASE TAKE THE TISSUE AWAY WITH YOU ) or use the bin supplied.
- Please have respect for our staff members and keep your distance at the till area .
- We would now prefer that payment whenever possible to be made contactless card payment.
- Occasion Flowers are still making flower and gift deliveries unless the situation changes, then we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible.
- If you have a collection at Occasion Flowers it is possible to call the shop when you arrive and we can bring the item to your car in front of the store if required.
Same day deliveries must be received by 1pm GMT, orders received after this time will be delivered the next working day.
We deliver flowers from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately we do not deliver on Sundays. If an order is received for a Sunday it will be delivered the next working day.
A delivery charge is required on the location of the delivery. These charges are as follows:
- UK - £5.95
- Local £4.95
Our opening times are listed below:
- Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday - 09:00 to 13:00
- Mothering Sunday 09:00 to 15:00